The Informed Voters Project has developed a variety of one page informational handouts designed for use with public presentations. Each document is one page (front and back) and can be printed in advance for distribution during your presentations. Not all handouts may be appropriate for your specific audience or program, so please review and select the ones most applicable to your planned presentation. The information card provided is another resource for distribution.
- Courts are not for sale!
- Politics & Special Interests
- Defending Justice. Protecting Citizens
- Fair and Impartial Courts – Whose Business is it Anyway?
- Evaluation Tips: How should I judge a judicial candidate?
- Palm Card
- Judicial Bingo Q’s & A’s
- Activity Overview
- Messaging Guide
- ‘Presenting IVP’ PowerPoint (Short)
- National PowerPoint (Short)
- National PowerPoint (Long)
- Evaluation Handout Form (Submit to email@example.com)
Lay Day 2017, 14th Amendment Presentation Toolkit
- Suggested Groups and Organizations to Contact
- Presentation Request Letter
- Presentation Checklist
- Logos: IVP, NAWJ
Conference in a Box
As an Informed Voters Project partner, you will gain access to a “Conference in a Box”. This turn-key program has been developed to help project partners request, organize and present a panel discussion on fair and impartial courts at your own Conference. To get started, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- English TV PSA (Full)
- Spanish TV PSA (Full)
- English TV PSA (Short)
- Spanish TV PSA (Short)
- TV PSA with Captions
- English Radio PSA
- Spanish Radio PSA
To coordinate an interview with members of the Informed Voters Project leadership, please email Victoria Pajaujis, Program Manager, at email@example.com